Telecommunications / Wireless
W.D. Wright Contracting, Inc. provides excavation, restoration services and fusion splicing. Our technicians are all certified to use “state of the art” fiber optic splicing and testing equipment.
In addition to aerial and underground construction and fiber splicing, W.D. Wright Contacting’s General Contractor Construction background brings together the full complement of services related to fiber optic construction projects. Street cutting, directional boring, duct installation, manhole installation, and full restoration are just a few of the “turnkey” services we offer to our clients.
Wired-line, Wireless, and Tower Construction:
W.D. Wright is a turnkey service-based telecommunications construction company. Our professional services include the design, construction, deployment and operation of the following private and commercial networks as well as new construction, renovation, repair and maintenance general contractor services:
- Site excavation, pad construction, tower erection, access road, landscaping
- Cellular site construction - Tower and Rooftop (repair and maintenance available)
- Conventional RF Microwave Systems
- Cable installation, relocation and removals
- Fiber Optic Network Builds, Splicing and Testing
- Co-location Services for Tier One Carriers
- Structured Cabling / Riser Acquisition and Management
- Tower maintenance, repair and decommission