• Check job sites and report any issues.
• Make sure that all safety procedures are being followed such as wearing safety glasses, hard hats and vests being worn.
• Ensure that all appropriate equipment is available and that all workers understand the specifications, locations and durations of the job.
• Assist in keeping the daily sheets up to date with workers schedules.
• Assist in taking calls from clients and scheduling workers.
• Ability to balance time between office and field work.
• Must be available to be back up coverage for any evening and weekend calls if needed.
• Watch drivers on the GPS site to assist in making sure our drivers are safe and following procedures.
• Must express good communication skills between employees and office personnel.
• Must be able to work flexible hours Monday-Friday and weekends when needed.
• Complete Written reports as required on vehicular deficiencies, accidents, incidents, complaints and other issues as may be required from time to time.
• Assist in ensuring all vehicles are kept clean and in good working condition at all times.
• Must be able to respond (as required) to emergency call outs
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in “transportation service”.
• Requires commensurate computer literacy
• Prior experience for leading, managing and supervising a team (required).
(Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.)