The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that all traffic control services provided to the client, is reliable and on-time, trained and safe to ensure a well-organized operation. This position will oversee the entire office including Traffic Controllers and Schedulers. The Operations Coordinator will be expected to complete new hire process, new hire orientations and all trainings
Job Type: • Full-time
• Complete written reports as required on vehicular deficiencies, accidents, incidents, complaints, and other issues as may be required from time to time.
• Safety meetings, document personnel issues, and maintain high morale and foster teamwork.
• Knows and follows the safety and health rules and safe working practices applicable to Traffic Control.
• Ability to respond and assist after or before business hours
• Additional duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
• Strong good communication
• Computer literate
• Must maintain a clean driving record.
• Must be able to work various shifts as required.
• Proactive, well organized and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Advanced computer skills
• Experience leading employees
(Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.)