For Eastern PA / MA, focus on Spring Grove, Lancaster or Reading area
For North Carolina, focus on Raleigh and Winston-Salem area
We are looking for an excellent Regional Trainer to help lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that will motivate others to do their best every day.
A Regional Trainer at Wright is an experienced educator, specifically in safety and traffic control. ATSSA (American Traffic Safety Services Association) certifications will be a strong focus of your training seminars and employee development. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of this industry.
The goal of this role is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills and knowledge of employees across a specific region.
This position will require travel between several offices within a designated region.
· Coordinate and conduct the delivery of training programs and workshops
· Organize training plans and book venues within the region based on Operations Manager’s employee requirements, specific to Traffic Control division
· Responsible for administrative tasks relating to training records, budget and attendance reporting
· Prepare educational material such as module handouts, activities, summaries, videos, etc.
· Market available training opportunities to Operations Manager and provide necessary resources to employees
· Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement by monitoring employee performance
· Observe work zones with Team Leads to evaluate future training requirements
· Demonstrated skills in communication, presentation and public speaking skills
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
· Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, practices and criteria pertinent to Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
· Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you must possess
· Critical thinking and decision making
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 2-4 years of related industry experience
· Driver License
· Ability to travel within at least 100-mile radius on daily basis if needed
· Proficient in MS Office; e-learning software is an asset
· Willingness to take on-the-job training and certifications to meet job requirements
· ATSSA (All Traffic Control Certifications), Defensive Driver Training, CPR/First Aid Trainer
**Must maintain a valid driver’s license during entire employment**
(Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.)